BANKS AND FINANCE
BenildeBalzi Law Firm has a vast experience in Bank Regulation. The Firm assists banks, financial institutions and investment funds.
The Firm works on contracts and bank activities (especially on financial operations connected to M&A, private equity, real estate, energy, asset finance and project finance), and with financial and trust investments services.
The Firm operates during the dispute and the pre-dispute phase. These are the main areas of competence:
- critical phases of bank relationships that have to do with financial tools and asset management;
- out of court renegotiation of bank relationships;
- controversy in corporate liability:
- controversy in matters of usury or compound interests, overdraft charges, unjust enrichment and refund of undue payments;
- warnings to Credit Bureau;
- unreliable activities of financial planners,
- compensation and recovery lawsuits;
- unpaid debt collection.
The Firm also works with matters regarding AGO (mandatory general insurance), ABF (Arbitro Bancario Finanziario – an out-of-court system to solve controversies and disagreements) and ACF (Arbitro per le Controversie Finanziarie – an out-of-court system to solve financial controversies occurring between non-professional investors and stockbrokers).
If you need more information, we’ll be happy to offer in-depth advice.
Go to the Contacts section and fill in the form.